Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lamb of God - I Survived!!

How great is our Lord, His love for us never change.

His love for us is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

Jesus, the Lamb of God saw me through my 2 years of National Service in the Navy.

I went for 5 overseas exercise trips. My ship was not a modern worship, it was in fact pretty old.
I remembered once we were sailing off to Philippines, there was this merchant liner sailing off with us at the same time.

We met a typhoon somewhere approaching Manila, finally we arrived at the port safely, but to our shock, the merchant liner which was bigger than our ship, supposed to be more stable, capsized!

And there was a trip to Taiwan, we went through Sea State 8 (the highest is 10, the higher the rougher the sea condition). Our ship was rocking and rolling. I think it was rocking at about 30 degree.
Most of my colleagues were lying down vomiting, but praise the Lord, I was up and running performing sea duties.

In fact, I was feeling so high when I stood at the bridge looking at the choppy sea. I though I must have come from the sea. Like the TV series "A Man From Atlantic".

But that was also the first time, I felt like I might die there.
Whenever the ship was heading downwards from being thrown up by the wave, I was not sure would the ship stay afloat, the sea water was sweeping across the main deck, the wind was blowing so strong that we could not walk up right. But we survived because of His grace.

There was another trip, the sea condition was not so rough but we went through 7 days of rock and roll. When finally we arrived at the foreign port, I still felt that I was still rolling even though I was standing on soild ground ashore, maybe I was actually still rolling physically. :o)

There was a trip in another country, when we hopped onto a local taxi, it just drove off without listening to our destination. It went through the busy streets and finally stopped at a back lane. The driver asked us to dropped the bar run by his brother.

We said no, and a group of people came out from the bar surrounded us, playing (or flipping) with their 'butterfly knives' (but I must said the way they flipped it was stylish). We had no choice but went in and took some drink, sweat talked to them. Slowly and secretly, one by one we slipped out of the bar. The moment we stepped out of the bar, we ran like crazy as if we were chased by monster.

The Lamb of God is always merciful.
Once we give our lives to Him even with little faith, He never leaves us but continue to protect us, bless us. His commitment to us never change. Praise the Lord.



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home