Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lamb of God - While I Was Cooking One Night.........

There were duties to perform onboard ship. They were called Watch duties which includes look-out duty, man the wheel duty, go for round duty etc.

When I was newly posted onboard ship, when came to the midnight watch or morning watch (I think these are the correct naval terms, can't really remember), which were 12 midnight till 4am and 4am to 8am, I was normally assigned to prepare supper.

I would do my cooking of instant noodle at a little room equiped with all the cooking utensils which a stove and basin were also installed in this little kitchen.

I was happy doing that. I enjoyed cooking.

The little kitchen was located at the far end on the main desk at the stern of the ship.
The walk from the bridge to this little kitchen was pitch dark. The only light was the bulb at the little kitchen. The route was a little path alone the edge of the ship, when the sea was choppy, it could be risky as one could slip and fall overboard where no one would notice.

Praise the Lord, the Lamb of God for His protection over me, I did not meet any accident.

It was normally very quiet, but one night while I was cooking, I heard some screaming sound, I did not bother at all though all my hair stood up. I treated it as some one was playing or drunk.

When I went back to the bridge, I saw the whole duty team was there and my Team Leader was sitting against the desk wall. He looked pale. I asked what happened.

He could not speak, and one of the team member told me....................



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home