Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lamb of God - What That Sound?

Who could it be hanging outside the ship in the middle of the night?

I could not sleep and it happened that I was on the next watch duty.

When it was time for me to take over the watch duty, I asked the watch team handing over duty did they hear anything strange, they said 'NO'!!!!!

During the watch, when it came to the time for rounds, I took up the challenge.

I was alone for the rounds duty as again not enough manpower.

When I entered the tank deck, the sound started again, but I could not locate the sound and it was on and off. I felt cold at my back.

Anyway, I was determined to find out the source of the strange sound.

I went around the whole tank deck and I did not see 'anything'.

And the sound stopped, I waited for awhile, the sound did not come back.

As I was about to move on and leave the tank deck, just before I stepped out, the SOUND happened again, it was right at my back where I was standing. All my hair stood up.

At the time, I was not yet a Christian and totally forgot about the 3 words "Jesus, Help Me!"

I hold my fists real tight and slowly turned my body. I was preparing, if I see "anything", I would just throw my punch at 'it'.

Oh my, when I looked back, I saw nothing!!!!!!!

And the sound came on again...... I was about to run.

At the very moment, I looked up and what!!!!!!

I saw one of my colleague hanging in mid night knocking at the water pipe.

I SHOUTED at him, 'Hey, what are you doing up there at this hour?'

Oh my, he was doing some urgent maintenance work. I was relief.

Anyway, I scolded him for not informing the duty team about his work. :o)

Phew............ it scared the day light out of me.



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home