Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lamb of God - 'Jude Girls'

Onboard the naval ships, there were people signed a contract and worked this vocation as a career, we called them the 'Regular', 'Full Timer' or 'Signed On'.

Quite a number of these 'Full Timers' smoked, drank, visit 'fish tank' and some even had mistress overseas.
To them, this was life.

For new comers liked us could get influenced by them if we were not careful.

Every night when they were back, they always shared (or boost) about what they did, who they met, they even described their activities they did with their partner. And I could still remember the word they liked to use 'Jude'. For example, "I met this girl very 'Jude' man!". I did not quite understand what it meant, but later figured out it must be sweet, attractive and etc.

Slowly, I was also tempted to know actually what 'Jude' meant, how did a 'Jude' girl looked like?
But I always remembered, before I left for my overseas trip, my parents told me not to go to those 'dirty places', of cause I understood what they meant by 'dirty places' though I did not expect it to be a 'fish tank'. :o)

Because of their 'advice', I always resisted the temptation to join these 'old timers'. Praise Jesus, the Lamb of God for my parents 'advice' and trust in me........ hm, but there was occasion when I felt like just to take a look at these 'Jude girls' and not to do anything with them.
I am proud that I did not give in.

I think when we are fully guarded, I could overcome temptation, we were most vulnerable when we were less alert............. and this happened.



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home