Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Lamb of God - First Visit To The 'Fish Tank'!

I continued going to church with Charles but no new encounter though I found the experience pretty warm.

People I met in church were nice and friendly, very different from the people I met outside church.
Unfortunately, have not manage to get any girlfriend. :o)

I even invited other friends to join me for Sunday service, and of course, the selling point was not Jesus, the Lamb of God but pretty girls. :p

When I graduated from colleague, I went to the Navy for my National Service.

I was very 'lucky' with quite a number of my batch boys were Christian...... now I knew that was a blessing and the Lord preserved me.

We were onboard the same ship which went for overseas exercises quite often.

I remembered my very first trip was a 8 weeks trip visiting 5 countries.

When we reached our first destination country, we were allowed to go ashore everyday after performing our routine duties in the morning.

On the first day ashore, I went along with a group of old timers to a place they called 'fish tank'.

When we went in this house, I really saw a big 'fish tank'.
Instead of fishes, they were women sitting in the 'tank' holding a number plate in front of them.
And there was this guy asking us which girl we liked, and he would speak into the microphone mounted on the wall and that girl with that number would leave, and my colleague would disappear too.

Roughly, hm.... I knew what was that.

Two Christian buddies who were with me straight away pulled me away and suggested to go somewhere else.
We went to visit shopping centers, tried the local food and etc.

I thanked the Lord for His protection from temptation, and sending these angels to me.

And this temptation was just the beginning.............



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home