Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Lamb of God - My First Church Experience

Charles did not talk about his activities in church, nor trying to get us to go to his church.

In fact, this was something I like about him.

Sometimes I met people in the street whom I did not know them, they would just kept on telling me how good was his church, how good was to be a Christian and tried persuading me to join them in church. And my answer was always NO. I did not like to be pushed.

Because of the Hong Kong drama series, I started having interesting in attending church.

And Charles was the only person I knew whom attending church, so I found out from him about Sunday Service and anything about church.

Not long after that, I asked Charles to bring me to his church.
That was the first time I stepped into a church on Sunday.

That was a nice experience though my attention was not on the sermon nor Jesus, the Lamb of God but looking out for "Teng Teng".

Hey, I discovered girls in church were quite a different kind of people. Somehow, they looked different and behaved differently from those whom I knew.

I always hoped that Charles would introduce me some beautiful girls. Unfortunately he only introduced one to me whom was his "god sister" and she is much older than us.

Anyway, she was my first Christian lady friend I knew.



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home