Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lamb of God - That Little Kitchen!

My leader's encounter made all my hair stand up, it was not the worst until my assistant leader told me this.......

The little kitchen I used to do my cooking of supper was not 'clean'.
There were people reported strange incidents happened to them, like hearing funny (should I use 'funny' or should it be 'scary') sound and etc.

Hey, straight away, I told my leader and assistant no more midnight cooking duty for me.

Praise Jesus, the Lamb of God, I did not meet any 'funny' encounter. :o)

Hm.... anyway, the decision of not wanting to cook anymore might not be too good a decision afterall.

For subsequent night duties, nobody dared to do the cooking.

But in the middle of the night, everyone was hungry, so the assistant leader was forced to take up the challenge.

He was so frighten, I guessed he just poured the boiling water over the noodle and spread some source over it and that's it.

It tasted horrible. But what to do? Nobody was willing to cook!


Anyway, it did not mean if you were off night duty, you could have a sound sleep.

There was a night while I was sleeping, I heart this knocking sound.
It sounded as if someone was knocking against the wall of the ship, but outside the ship was the sea!!!!!



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home