Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Lamb of God - I Need The Money!

After two years of National Service in the Navy, I was about to return to the civil world.

I received a letter from Housing Development Board asking me to attend an interview for the post of a Clerk of Work. Well, I wasn't interest in working at the site, I rejected the invitation.

My college result was not good enough for me to attend the local university.
I planned to further my study in Australia with the consensus from my mom.

Well, why Australia?
My aunt's whole family was migrated there and she said she would support my study. She would provide everything including accommodation, transport (a car), meals except school fees.

So, I needed to make money. Anyway, I saved quite a fair bit of money though the Navy allowance was not great. But when I was 8 year-old, I told my mum I wanted to study in a university, she told me to save up the money. Since then I started saving every penny, even skipping meal to save the lunch money.

When I was in the Navy, I always ate onboard ship or in camp before booking out, just to save the money. I saved every allowance I received during those 2 years.

When I left Navy, I had almost 10,000 in my bank. I was pretty proud of that.

During those days, I was only thinking of making money and further my study, God was not in my mind at all.


Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home