Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Lamb of God - And The Blood Stopped Flowing!

Today I received an email from my church requesting the church members to pray for a very young Brother-In-Christ Gabriel (in his twenties) who is suffering from Cancer. He is in stage 4 and receiving Chemotherapy treatment.

I am not quite sure of the type of cancer he is having but it was mentioned in his mail that blood is flowing out every time he goes to the toilet to pass motion.

But he said "I'm not feeling defeated or depressed. I think it just means I need to pray earnestly that God will use medical results to prove His Prowess in my life."

"Don't worry tho, I'm feeling pretty fit and healthy...And in good spirits :-) I"m completely reliant on God and all your prayers...."

I admired his courage and complete reliance on Jesus, the Lamb of God.

His incident brought back memory of His power and mercy showered upon me.

Some years back, on one morning after passing motion, I saw blood in my stool. I did not pay any attention as I was busy preparing for my overseas job posting.

This happened on and off, but slowly it turned into a daily morning affair.

Not long after that, I went to USA for about 4 months for a project work, and by then the blood was not just on the stool, it actually dripped every morning when I passed motion. This continued through out my stay in USA.

The dripping did not stop after I came back to Singapore. I was worry but did not want to frighten my parents and I also dared not to see the company doctor. I was in my twenties, just graduated, was pretty blur then. :o)

And this continued for quite sometimes, I was feeling really down especially every morning after coming out from the washroom.

One morning after the normal "business", again I saw blood flowing out, I was so down, I didn't know what to do, who to turn to, I was desperate.

At that critical moment, I remembered God.

Right in the washroom while still sitting down, I prayed to God to stop the blood dripping, and I claimed His word for healing. Up to that time, I was still a doubtful Christian (not even a Sunday Christian) ....... Having said the Sinners' Prayer without knowing why.

But the Lord was merciful to answer my prayer. The blood flow stopped there and then on that very day.

Praise The Lord. To me, that's a miracle, the dripping of blood just STOPPED!!!!!

It did not happen the following day, the following following day. It Did Not Happen Again!!!!!

God is merciful and He is REAL!!!!

Hallelujah.



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home