Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lamb of God - I Could Not Eat!

During those 3 months after I left the Navy, I applied for jobs and went for interview, but not a single offer of job.

I like drawing, guess I was influenced by my uncle who was a draftsman. So I was applying jobs like furniture designer, my dad was running his own furniture shop, so I grew up in that shop together with the furniture. I also applied as an interior designer.

Of course, because of my uncle, I would not miss out the job opportunity as a draftsman. Hey, I did very well in my technical drawing in school. :o)

During those 3 months lazing at home, in order to save money, I skipped lunch, avoiding going out. Our apartment was then a very small one situated at the topmost floor. The roof finishing was not good. At noon time, our room was heated up like sauna.

My sweat would flow non-stop through out the afternoon. Once, a postman knocked at my door, and when he saw me, he thought I just came out from a shower.

Even in the evening, it was hot like an oven. I wondered now how my family managed to sleep at night.

Because of skipping meals, I developed gastric pain and digestion problem. It tortured me very badly, it affected my life.

I could not take proper meal, I would vomit after each meal and I could take up to 1 hour to finish just one simple meal. Meal time was a nightmare to me. I tried to stay away from eating with friends, coz it was very pressurising for me to finish the meal with them a the same time, I could not eat fast. If I tried, I would vomit.

I became pretty weak, my weight dropped and I could not resume my sport routine.

But the Lord is good ................. the Lord healed me miraculously 10 years later................... to share more in my future post.


Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home