Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lamb of God - Life After Death

Hi,
When I was about 9 or 10 year-old, I started developing fear for death.

I knew nothing about death, what I knew was I would no longer be with my parents, sibling, friends, teachers and no more playing with my buddies, no more school.

Oh yes, what I fear was actually the separation.

One day, I asked my mum what happened if I died? What was it like when a person died?

Mum was very gentle, she told me death was like a person falling into a deep sleep, he/she will not know anything, he/she would not hear anything, nor see anything, just continue sleeping.

But, I ask what happened if I woke up?

I felt even worse because if I woke up and found myself in the coffin, caged by 6 pieces of wood, and I could not get out, even if I knocked against the coffin, nobody would hear me as I would be buried then. I was really scared.

But I always comfort myself by believing death is just like a peaceful sleep and I would not wake up again.

Now, I understand that there is life after death, there is heaven and hell.

But because of Jesus, the Lamb of God paid the price for us, we who believed in Jesus can be saved.

Thank you Jesus, for the salvation and hope.



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home