Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lamb of God - Beautiful Girls In Church!

After my good friend "Sun" left for another school, nobody talked about God to me.

God to me was just at every Chinese festival, my family would light up the joss-sticks, candles and sometimes, burn the paper offering to the "Gods".

To me, that was difficult to understand why my parents wanted to burn the money away.

When I asked my mum, she did agree too. So slowly she just did it for the ritual seek.

So 'God' only appeared in movie, TV dramas or fairy tales.

And I started to think that 'Gods' and 'Ghosts' are just superstition.

I lived through my school days without much concern about God.

When I was in college, I came to know of this schoolmate Charles through my classmat. Whenever we asked him to go for movies or games on Sundays, he was always not free............ he told us he had to go to church as he was the pianist and lead the choir.

Singing (I did not know that that was called worship)in the church, that reminded me of the movie "Sound of Music". I loved the movie, I have watched it for more that 7 times in the theatre.

I loved the songs and music sang in the movie, but I found the church in the movie was quite a boring place.

Anyway, during that year, there was a very popular Hong Kong TV drama series "Shanghai Beach" where the main character "Hui Mun Keong" fell in love with this beautiful lady "Teng Teng" who went to church every Sunday, and so he purposely went to Church to meet her 'accidentally'.

Hm...... that striked my interest in Church....... I could find beautiful girls in Church!!!!!! :o)



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home