Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Lamb of God - It All Started When I Was 6 Years Old!

Hi,
Greeting in the Name of Our Lord Jesus.

When I moved to Singapore from Christmas Island when I was 5 or 6 years old, my parents sent me to a kindergarten run by a Christian organisation.

I did not know anything about God or Christianity, I just remembered whenever it was snack time, our teacher would lead us to pray before I could start eating.

In fact, I did not understand what she was doing, we simply repeated what she asked us to say..... hm, I didn't even know that that was called prayer. Yes, now I know that is saying grace, giving thanks for His provision.

I could still remember, once during class, our teacher received news that one of our classmates met a traffic accident, and she immediately asked all of us to follow her to pray for our classmate's safety.

That was interesting to me.

That was my first time I knew that there was someone called God and His name is Jesus who could protect and save us. Of course I did not know anything about He who is the Lamb of God and what he did to save His people.

But this experience stays with me all these years since the age of six.



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home