Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lamb of God - The Three Words That I Never Forget Since I Was Eight Years Old!

Hi,

No, the three words are not "Lamb of God".
I came to know about Lamb of God years and years later.

Now, here is how my story goes..........

When I was at the kindergaren, I got to know this boy named "Sun", we became good friends and buddy buddy. That was his second year in the kindergarten. Not that he was retained but his parents chose to start his kindergarten 'education' one year earlier.

After one year in kindergarten , we went to the same primary school the following year.
We were in the same class for two years.

After the second year year end examination, he told me he was leaving the school and moving on to a more well known school, I was very sad and broken hearted.
Can you imagine, your buddy is leaving you and at the tender age, buddy is everything.

Before he left, he talked to me, as a matter of fact, he talked like a big brother.
"When you are afraid, when you are in dark places, if you need help, just call out 'Jesus, Help Me!', ok?".

And I always remember these three words 'Jesus, Help Me!' all these years. It just stays in my heart and Jesus is the name I never forget thought I still did not really know who was this Jesus then.

And of course, I did not know that He is the Lamb of God.



Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home