Lamb of God Gift of Faith

Lamb of God, how Great is our Jesus. I would like to share as a Christian how Jesus has been blessing me all these years with Love, Joy, Peace and lately the Gift of Faith. At times, things just happens like miracle. I just can't help but sing praises to His name and Worship Him. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly and exceedingly in every aspects of your life. Let all of us Praise the Lord.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Lamb of God - My Dad Changed!

After that incident, my dad started to change.

He told my mum that he would not follow my uncle job hopped because of some minor disagreement with the colleagues. And he really meant it.

After another quarrel with a colleague, my uncle left the factory but my dad insisted staying on.

Whenever my dad met some unpleasant encounters at the factory, when he came home, he would not throw his temper the way he used to, instead, he just complained to us.

My dad had changed, as times went by, he became even more mellow. Praise the Lord for the transformation.

But my mum's feeling towards him did not improve.

When my dad's business came crushing down, my dad could not get a job, my mum did not complain, she just went out to get a job after staying home as a house wife for more than 20 years.

She worked in McDonald's, or worked as a tea lady in the office, she did all the hardwork including washing the toilets. My mum was a tough woman. I want to thank the Lord for giving me such a wonderful woman as my mum.

I will be most happy if my mum receive Jesus Christ as her savior and Lord. Whenever I brought up the subject of salvation, she would brush it aside, but I will press on!

Lord, help me! I want to see all my family members saved.


Lamb of God Gift of Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home